In the time of economic upheaval that we have gone through, all businesses have had to evaluate their expenditures to ensure they are getting value for their money. At the Chamber, we have also had to ask this question of ourselves so that we remain relevant to our members and continue to meet their needs.
What does the Chamber actually do? Here are a few of the more important things:
- Holding community events:
- Annual Dinner and Awards - January
- Parade - July
- Cornfest - August
- Midnight Madness - November
- Facilitating member to member discounts and value added programs which help keep business local
- Distributing a business directory throughout the town and area
- Providing access to the Chamber group insurance plan which allows small or medium businesses to access benefits for their employees at reasonable rates.